Here are some frequently asked questions which may help address some of your inquiries.
1. How long are sessions?
2. How do sliding scale rates work?
- 50 minutes for individuals
- 60 minutes for couples or families
- Double sessions can be scheduled, but fee will reflect the double time allotted.
3. Do you accept insurance?
- Sliding scale range is from $80-130/session, and is determined by household income and size, by using the”fee agreement” chart in the “forms” section.
4. What’s your cancellation policy?
- I am not in insurance panels. The client is responsible for the full fee upfront. However, upon request, I will prepare an invoice for the client to submit to thier insurance for reimbursement.
5. Do you work with children, adolescents, and teens?
- If an appointment alteration or cancellation is desired or necessary, 36 hours advanced notice is required, otherwise, the client is responsible for their fee in full.
- Yes. I have over 20 years experience working with those populations.